Position: Road Construction Laborer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: General Labor
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Pay Rate: $15.00 to $16.00 Hourly
Address: 186 Ben Abi Rd. Spartanburg, SC 29306
We accept on-line applications only….Please apply only once. Multiple applications will not increase your chances of being hired.
How to apply:
If interested please click the “Apply” button fill out an online application. Completing the application gives us the info and permission to determine viable candidates with MVR and Background checks. We do not automatically exclude individuals for past mistakes; please be honest about your history.
Peek is seeking Laborers/Operators for the Spartanburg, SC Branch
- Peek Pavement Marking is a DOT regulated company and all applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Have space for a few applicants under 21 for non-driving positions
- Seeking both CDL and Non-CDL licensed drivers
- Must have a valid driver license with a good MVR
- Good Background and must be able to pass a DOT drug test and DOT physical.
- This position requires the individual to work a variable schedule which includes weekend work.
- Use computerized specialty equipment to mark all state, county, rural, and city roads
- Occasional out of town overnight travel is required.
- When overnight travel is required, the company pays for the hotel and $27.00 a day per diem.
- Benefits include Medical and Life insurance and 401K.
- Pay rates for this position are as follows: Without CDL – $15.00, With CDL – $16.00 plus bonuses
- Quarterly safety and longevity bonuses
- Annual raises
Peek Pavement Marking, LLC is an AA/EOE Employer and industry leader in pavement markings in the Southeast providing services to SCDOT, State Ports and local authorities. There are ample advancement opportunities to various positions for individuals who are willing to learn our operations and take on responsibility.
Peek Pavement Marking is a Road Striping Company that combines a 200-plus vehicle road striping fleet with highly trained crews and a commitment to service second to none. We stripe projects of all sizes, from roads and highways to the largest airfields, military bases and virtually any concrete or asphalt surface that require striping or delineation. We also provide surface preparation, line grinding and water blasting eradication and sign installations, as well as traffic control. Peek Pavement Marking has the latest MRL and Stripe Hog equipment and has the capability to install any and all types of road control markings to include thermoplastic, paint, raised pavement markers, etc. Our clients and contractors include private developers and a variety of government agencies at the local, county, state and federal levels.