Working for Peek Pavement Marking, LLC, is not for everyone, but for those who are right for the job, it can be an exciting and rewarding experience. If you are ready for challenging work and willing to travel, Peek might be for you. Most hiring is done from March through September, however, we accept applications year-round.
First, the basics
The minimum requirements for employment with our company are as follows. You must:
- Have legal status to work in the United States (verified with Dept. of Homeland Security)
- Possess a valid driver’s license (CDL not required; I.D. cards not acceptable)
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and a physical
- Be available to work irregular hours away from home
- Possess bank or other account into which we can deposit your pay; we only pay by direct deposit
We hire personnel in both trainee and non-trainee positions
If you have experience in the pavement marking industry, please contact us for consideration in a non-trainee capacity.
If you do not have experience, you may apply for a pavement marking trainee position. Trainee positions require both driving and labor. We do not offer “driver only” or “labor only” positions. If you are interested in a trainee position and meet the basic qualifications listed above, let us know to get started with the application process.