|JOB TITLE: Receptionist (Part-time) DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: HR Director REVISION DATE: 07/29/20
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to employees, clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
- Greets employees, clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Peek is an AA/EOE Employer